Sunday 13 October 2013

Making me HAPPY this week

1) Coming up with a solution to family coming to tea.  Some like chocolate cake and others do not. Vanilla cake with half the topping made from chocolate and half from cream.  Much easier than making 2 cakes.


 Did you guess the secret inside?  I have some new colouring gels which work really well in changing the boring old cake into a rainbow cake.

Look, even the crumbs are gorgeous!


2) My gorgeous fish bowl.  I bought this on holiday in Molyvos back in May.  I love the colour and the design.  I used it to hand out chocolates last night and it made me think of holidays in a place we love.


 3) Watching my Hubby and Anni playing with her ball this afternoon.  She takes great delight in letting him get close enough to get the ball but then racing out of the way at the last minute.


4) Meeting my friend S in York for a day out.  Hello S - see I said you'd make my blog :-)

S in York
5) My new washing machine (no photo).  It arrived and is waiting for my Dad to come and fit it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment