Sunday 8 June 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

I had a good week this past week but weddings deserve to have all the best points of your week don't they!!!!

1)  M and A's wedding.  Congratulations to the pair of you. May the rest of your lives together be very happy and full of adventure and cake!



2) We actually made the wedding.  It was touch and go for a little while in the afternoon and I got myself ready in about 4 minutes flat.  But we made it.


3) Crafting for the wedding.  Every new bride needs a reminder of her new name from time to time.



4)  It was raining ALL DAY, and when I say raining it was horrendous.  Then as the bride came out of the church it was sunny and stayed so all evening.  Talk about timing.




5) Family having fun.  Can you beat it?




and I could have watched the lights for ages - but then I went and got another drink!



No comments:

Post a Comment