Making me happy this week (in no particular order);
1) Celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary yesterday. We had a lovely meal in a pub. We had decided to have a bottle of fizz but they'd run out :-( (and I'm not paying £50 for the proper stuff). Note the new dress - G he loved it (phew).
2) Meeting up with S and C for lunch in Leeds. I do get frustrated that it takes me 2 hours to get into Leeds and home again for an hour's lunch. I do understand that people have a lunch hour and I don't mind usually, but it can get frustrating. I haven't seen C and S for ages so happy this time. I know it sounds like I am moaning (I am!) but it costs me nearly £5 just to use the bus (daily), so I try and make sure I have other things to do whilst in Leeds.
3) Meeting G for lunch in Huddersfield. It was actually sunny so we sat outside in the sunshine for lunch. Wish we could do this more often in this country.
4) A bit of bling. When we got engaged we couldn't afford an engagement ring in white gold. They were so expensive over 17 years ago. So we chose another ring (which I love) but we always said one day....... one day was yesterday - though he forgot and I had to ask him where my present was (at 10pm at night - I think I was very restrained).
5) I love that Anni B is finally getting more touchy feely. She loves time with H. Every morning she climbs onto his lap and has a cuddle and she now allows us to have a short cuddle from time to time.