Making me happy this past week;
1) A night out at A's. We ate, we drank, we chatted, we drank, we ate, we drank, we chatted. I think you get the picture. This was the gorgeous dessert we enjoyed. Champagne and Strawberry Cheesecake, not just any cheesecake..... oh and a happy A.
2) I came home with a little treat for Anni from A. I have to say A it didn't last long...... and it made a huge mess (thanks), but Anni made sure she hoovered all the bits up.
3) My last birthday present of the most gorgeous flowers (and a fab t-towel - will show later when I've done something with it).
4) Finished my crochet blanket - well I have a few ends to sew in (G- only a few this time!!!!!), I even learnt to do a scalloped edge and was so happy to see it all finished.
Do you see the scalloped edge? I did that :-) (G left the tail in to show I still haven't sewn them all in!!!!)
5) New Pj bottoms from Asda. My old Pj's were all getting too big (whoop) so I had a fab wander round Asda with A.
In fact most of the good things last week were with A. Thanks A, it was a real break away and I loved every minute (especially not having a hang over on Sunday morning).