Monday 29 September 2014

Making me HAPPY last week

I know, but this time I have a really good excuse.  The photos are on my phone and it was deaded and then I couldn't find it so I couldn't download the photos.  I have just found phone down side of sofa and it is charging so I can update shortly - phew.

Making me happy this past week;

1) A night out at A's.  We ate, we drank, we chatted, we drank, we ate, we drank, we chatted.  I think you get the picture.  This was the gorgeous dessert we enjoyed.  Champagne and Strawberry Cheesecake, not just any cheesecake.....  oh and a happy A.




2) I came home with a little treat for Anni from A.  I have to say A it didn't last long...... and it made a huge mess (thanks), but Anni made sure she hoovered all the bits up.






3) My last birthday present of the most gorgeous flowers (and a fab t-towel - will show later when I've done something with it).



4) Finished my crochet blanket - well I have a few ends to sew in (G- only a few this time!!!!!), I even learnt to do a scalloped edge and was so happy to see it all finished.


Do you see the scalloped edge?  I did that :-) (G left the tail in to show I still haven't sewn them all in!!!!)




5) New Pj bottoms from Asda.  My old Pj's were all getting too big (whoop) so I had a fab wander round Asda with A.



In fact most of the good things last week were with A.  Thanks A, it was a real break away and I loved every minute (especially not having a hang over on Sunday morning).


1 comment:

  1. I love your blanket. I like the fabric, I prefer a dense fabric like this to a more holey one. Well done with the scalloped edge, it looks fab. I must give this a try.

    ReplyDelete