Ooh goody I am on time and have easily come up with 5 things this week.
1) My crochet class started again after the Summer break. I finished my bag and started a cowl (I think that's what's its called!). I may have found my mojo. At my next lesson we are working on a border for my blanket - excited - much!!!!!
2) Going to N's last night (and no hang over this morning). V and I grabbed a taxi (how can it cost £10.20 going and £8.50 coming home at 1am???) and N bought some pizzas. Great just to sit and catch up and share a wine or two (bottles....)
3) Sunshine. I do hope that we do have more sunshine. I am already tired of feeling cold when the sun goes in!!!!
4) But if I wasn't cold I wouldn't be happy that H's body temperature in bed is so high. It's that time again when I defrost my frozen feet on his legs - he's not as happy but that's love for you :-)
5) Baking. V has asked if I will make cupcakes for her wedding. Yesterday I made testers for her and A to try. They had vanilla with icing, lemon with a lemon drizzle icing and orange with a dark chocolate topping. I think they may have chosen their favourite and I think they agree with each other. Now just need to stock up on ingredients when I next go to Lakeland (I so love this shop) and wish they had a branch in Leeds.