Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's Eve 2013

Tonight has not turned out quite like I planned.  Plan A was to stay home with a bottle of champagne and toast the new year together.  Then Plan B was to go to my parents for a buffet and a few drinks to toast the new year.  Plan C is for hubby to go to bed, Anni to whine as much as possible whilst I watch rubbish on the tv and try and keep the sound low enough not to wake hubby and high enough that the dratted fireworks don't upset Anni.  Still she seems to enjoy listening to Michael Buble so it can't all be bad!!!!

I just hope I don't have to go to Plan D in the next 50 minutes.  I don't have one :-)

So Christmas has not gone exactly as I had anticipated.  Hubby's MS has kicked off rather badly and we are trying to ensure that he is well enough to go back to work on Monday.  I don't want to think about him not being well enough.  I keep telling myself that he has another 5 days to recover.  I do get stressed over his MS from time to time.  It's just so unpredictable.  Still I shouldn't grumble, there are worse things going on in the world and I am pretty lucky to have my hubby and mutt features to wake up to.

I wonder what 2014 will bring?

Happy New Year, I hope all your wishes and dreams come true.

PS Plan D.  Hubby is out of bed and watching Gary Barlow with me - woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment