1) Night in with the girls. I went to school with V,N and D and we try and meet up and have a drink or 3, takeaway and bit of a goss. Last night was no exception. I think I have to pour my own Vodka in future mind. Thanks girls it was a fab Christmas Do. (photos form earlier this year).
2) Finishing my handmade Christmas decoration. I made some for friends and never got round to finishing one for us. I was very happy to get it made and hung on the fireplace on Wednesday.
3) Walking with these lot (especially when one likes to stick out her tongue!)
4) Knitting. I have decided I love knitting. FACT. One day I may even be able to knit more than just a sqaure!!!
5) Making Christmas lunch for C and G. I did enjoy it. Loved making crackers, and boxes of cupcakes and catching up. What I didn't enjoy was not turning off the hob the night before and ruining lunch before it even started and then having to start again from scratch. Thank heavens I used one of my 2 decent pans and it all came off - with A LOT of elbow grease.