Sunday 1 March 2015

Making me HAPPY this week

Is it Spring yet?  In my heart, I know we haven't had a hard Winter but boy am I so sick of it now!

Making me happy this week;

1) Meeting A on Friday for a late lunch, we had nice food, a lovely bottle of wine (or 2) and we had a fab catch up.   We don't see each other very often so make the most of it when we do.  Thanks A - you rock!!!!

2) Re-stocking the freezer  - god, I need to get out more :-)  But still it was enough to make my heart sing.  I love having decent food to prepare for H.  Me, I'd happily live on chocolate and Haribo, but I do cook most nights these days.

You know the rest are the same as usual, spending time with Anni B, getting out and about, helping in the Wool Shop.

This week has been interesting, fun and worrying all at the same time.  The worrying is not about me, but a friend and the story is not mine to share.  But I hate feeling so helpless and unable to do anything.  Life stinks sometimes and is so unfair - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.




No comments:

Post a Comment