Monday 23 February 2015

Menu Planning Monday

This is a funny one this week.  The freezer is newly defrosted and I have no food in it yet.  So I have absolutely no idea what I am going to make this week...........


Monday :- Chicken Fried Rice
Tuesday :- Sausage & Mash & Veggies
Wednesday :- Homemade Fish cakes
Thursday :- Veggie Pasta
Friday :-  I may be out, not sure yet
Saturday :- Surprise
Sunday :- Fry up  - H's choice

Of course, this is pretty flexible as I haven't gone shopping yet :-)

Oh and linking up with Mrs M.

2 comments:

  1. It is funny how meals go when you are in the process of clearing out the freezer and then restocking isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I feel much better now I've just been to the Farm shop. I also have a lot more ideas of what to make so hopefully next week will be a lot more interesting.

      Delete