Sunday again. Whoop. I am getting on a roll (ok, so it is late and I nearly forgot! & no photos).
Making me happy this week;
1) Finishing and sending 2 scarves to H's friends across the pond. I really enjoyed choosing the yarn and crocheting away. I didn't enjoy the cost of the postage - it does shock me that it costs so much. You'd think I'd learn!!
2) Walking Anni B in the woods. They were filled with families enjoying themselves but Anni did so well, not one Grrrrr.
3) Finishing 2 baby blankets for little M's birthday. I am meeting S (her Mum) tomorrow so can pass them on then. Really happy with them, not so keen on the Flutterby yarn but it is oh so soft.
4) Meeting up with my friend J for lunch. We NEVER actually met up on our first go - something ALWAYS comes up and we have to re-arrange, and re-arrange. We made it on our 2nd go this time and it was lovely to catch up. I find it so hard keeping up with everyone since I left work.
5) De-frosting the freezer. We have been trying to eat the freezer up since November. I am so looking forward to refilling it at the farm shop this coming week.
I have struggled with my anxiety levels this week but I took each day as it came and I got through the other side so I am very happy with that too. Go me.