Hello, Happy Sunday. What have you been up to this week? I hope something has made you smile each day.
This week I have still been recovering from my cough and cold. Wow, it's really taken it out of me, even yesterday when I was walking Anni with the parents, the final hill nearly did me in!!!
So making me happy this week:
1) FINALLY feeling human again. I may be more tired than usual but at least I am not coughing up a lung and I can breathe again.
2) Baking. A blueberry loaf cake. I was hopeful that the blueberries would stay throughout the cake, but they have sunk to the bottom - ah well, still tastes good :-)
3) Booking a holiday to Menorca - sooooo excited. I went from thinking we'd never find anywhere suitable to booking in 48 hours flat. Mind, Thomas Cook keep emailing me money off now. Sorry TC you should have better facilities for travellers with limitations (raspberry being blown as I type!)
4) A loooooong soak in a bubble bath this morning (the first one in weeks when I haven't had to get out to cough). Don't worry no photos!!!! :-) You can't beat bubbles and a good book can you?
5) Finally spoiling H for his Birthday (over a week late). On the actual day he had a carrier bag thrust at him as I tried not to cough on him (there wasn't even a card). I think he had crisps for his Birthday tea!!!!! So he had another day yesterday. He got more presents, a steak dinner and lots of attention. I hope he doesn't expect it every year :-)