Sunday 30 November 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

Sunday again and time to look back on the past week to see what has been making me happy.

In no particular order;

1) D,V and N coming down last night for takeaway and a drink or two.  It was nice that Hubby could join in with us (we all went to secondary school together).  He even managed to stay awake until 11pm (unheard of lately).  Christmas jumpers were worn along with some hats.




2) Anni B suddenly fancing a cuddle - oh, go on then.   Do you think she's happy?




3) Meeting L in Leeds to celebrate her Birthday. I love catching up with friends, especially when we have something to celebrate.  The huge crowds in Leeds weren't so good!


4) Finally getting hold of a jar of this.  WOW - where have you been all my life.  Very happy to sit on the sofa tonight with a spoon.............. want to know what to buy me for Christmas??????


(or a bigger spoon!)

5) Making orange buns with a Maltesers topping, chocolate orange biscuit and a chocolate orange slice.  Do you sense we love chocolate orange?????  I love to bake and H loves to eat them :-)


Shush don't tell H - but can he get any more in his mouth?????




Not liking so much - have to frog my crochet :-(


3 hours work all gone, all because I used the wrong sized hook - Grrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment