We've had friends up this weekend and had a blast.
Making me happy;
1) Making a new hat for a Charlton fan. Just waiting to get a proper photo on the terraces!!!
2) A Saturday night with friends and family. A fabulous meal in a local Turkish restaurant followed by a drink or 2 in Weatherspoons. I may have felt a little delicate today...........
3) Meeting S and little M on Monday. I caught the train to an out of town outlet centre and we met up for lunch and a catch up. Little M is a real cutie and lead me on a Merry dance round some shop windows whilst Mummy was shopping - it was fab. Then lunch in Thorntons, a lovely hot chocolate and panini.
4) I loved the expression on a piece of chocolate I had this week......... a bag of these would cheer anyone up!!!!!
5) A photo of the one finished wall in the kitchen. The wall is actually painted a really pale blue colour and is lovely and I love the poster that I framed. We still have to paint/undercoat/plaster the other 3 walls :-(
Erm, the rest of the kitchen looks like this below :-(