1) My flowers gave me a HUGE smile on my face when they arrived (the power of flowers H!). I love this photo too as it also shows another fab item from H. He found a selection of greeting cards with (now we argue on this one) either crocheted or knitted animals. I have managed to frame 2 of them and I have loads of others waiting to be framed too. The cow is still one of my favourites though.
2) Starting my new project - I just hope I still love it next week .........
3) Anni B. She's becoming more touchy feely now. She'll happily lie against me if I sit on the floor. She'll even let you stroke her for longer than 30 seconds too. A real transformation!!!!!
4) Spending time with my parents. We took Anni for a walk to Shipley Glen (no photos as I think you've seen them all), there was walking and swimming and sausage sandwiches in the cafe at the end on the terrace, in the sunshine. Also a pub lunch in a beer garden with my Dad and Anni. I don't spend much time with my Dad by himself, so I really enjoy it when we get to spend time together. I think it will be the last beer garden of the year and boy was it hot.
|Look at the sky!|
|Can you guess which was mine?|
Anni (above) waiting for my Dad. He went to get the drinks and she was desperate to go with him......
5) Baking- but shush don't tell H. He's in bed asleep so has no idea a batch of cupcakes is about to go into the oven. Something nice to wake up to - I have also a new topper to put on to make him smile - but no one tell him!!!!!