Sunday 19 January 2014

Making me HAPPy this week

Phew, Sunday already. I am not sure if Sunday's are arriving quicker these days or whether this week in particular has flown past.  Do you get that - you look up and another week has passed by??

Things this week;

1) Amazing views in the local woods.  I love these colours.  G - need another walk?




2)  Do you think she is comfy?  She stayed like that for ages... no animals were hurt in the taking of this photo!!!!!



3) Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




4) Baking.  Been trying different flavours this week.  Ok, so I topped the biscuits with a lemon icing and then decorated them.  Lovely (but I forgot to take a photo of them before they were scoffed).  Guess, I'll have to make some more.



5) Picking my needles up for the first time since before Christmas.  Does this make me a knitter!!!!!





1 comment: