Evening, what a miserable week. I do not mean in mood but in rain. I can not believe we are in August and we've had about 5 days of sunshine so far this year. I am not a sun worshipper but I have realised, in the lack of sunshine, that I do need to see it from time to time!!!!!!
Making me happy this week;
1) An unexpected card from H. He has noted my sudden fascination with flamingos and wheeled himself up to the university to buy this beauty.
2) Happy mail. I can't remember why I was talking to my penpal J that I had run out of hot chocolate. Then on Saturday this lot arrived through the post - all different hot choccies to try. I have already sampled the Galaxy (disappointing) and the Malteser (yummy). Not sure about the popcorn flavour but I will get round to that one at some point.......... probably.
3) Discovering "Sons of Anarchy" on catch up (ok Charlie Hunnam in particular). It's a programme full of bad boys (& Charlie Hunnam) being bad boys (inc Charlie Hunnam). Do you see the theme yet ??????
4) Re-discovering the good old bay of e. Now when H finds out what I've been buying he may not be having a happy day, but I forgot what tat they sell - Christmas presents have been ordered :-)
5) Now this one doesn't make me happy but a week later I can smile at the daftness of it. Can you spot the obvious error with this one????????? His wheelchair JUST fits through the door of the hotel room (I think we may have left scratches it was so tight) but his hands won't fit to push himself through....... you have to laugh - or lock yourself in a darkened room.