Sunday, 12 April 2015
Things making me HAPPY this week
1) The Girls coming for a girl's night. H became an honoury girl for the evening. Had a drink, a takeaway and took himself to bed before it got too raucous.
2) Cuddling up with Anni B - she was most put out that people were in her house and she wasn't sure about them. Unless they had food and then she would make an effort to take it from them. No food = more Grrrrs. She has spent today glued to my side.
3) A & R coming for lunch. Although I didn't get to bed until nearly 4am (I am so too old to do this), I managed to get up in time to make a Lasagna for lunch, I failed in baking a cake but that's what an emergency frozen dessert is for!!!! It's always fab catching up with A&R.
4) Sunshine. It just makes things better.
5) Using D's buss pass and using the wheelchair on public transport - I need practise in parking it in the disabled spot as I find it soooo hard but we are hoping it'll open up more opportunities for us.