Tuesday 30 December 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

Wow, can you believe that this will be my last "happy" post for 2014.  I don't think I started at the beginning of the year, but I wasn't too late in starting.  This week it is really easy.

Making me happy so far;

1) Books!!!  I was very lucky this year and was spoilt with my books.  I have authors I love, authors I have never read, books I was DESPERATE for (thanks Mum) and a baking book which H has already chosen the first recipe out of.





2) Someone shamelessly photobombing.  Cheers N!!!


Christmas Eve with the Hubby.  Still loads to do but with a glass or 3 of Rose - I no longer cared :-)



3) Opening presents.  Someone REALLY wanted what was in the bag, and rather surprisingly there was no food involved......



4) OOh look not one photo of me on Christmas Day and those I took of my family were far and few behind.  One of my goals of 2015 is to take more photos - I keep meaning to but haven't been so great this year.........

My big Bro

H and my Dad

Mum


5)  My sis in law A and her son R coming for tea tonight - just snuck into my post for the week :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment