It's that time of the week again and I start thinking about positive things whilst in a peeved mood, so I am thinking, oh hang it, I'll miss this week. But then I think no, being peeved for an hour or 2 shouldn't spoil the rest of the week. So here I am with the things making me happy this past week.
1) Looking at old photographs whilst de-cluttering. Anyone know where this was taken? Yup, that's me in the pushchair - I haven't changed much - I still go round kicking one foot into the air and grinning madly................
2) Opening the advent box. I got a fab knitted snowman. He is a little scary as he has no eyes, but the rest of him is lovely :-) Hubby has opened 2 of the gifts and found chocolate each time - how does he manage that?
3) Spending the day with my Mum. We finished (most) of the Christmas shopping, had lunch, shared a bottle of wine and just had a lovely day together. So glad we can do this now.
4) Walking Anni in the woods. I don't like to do it by myself but we did it and she loved running through ALL the mud she could find. I am so happy we got a black Lab who loves mud.........
PS Is it too early to open the Christmas chocolates????????
5) H has opened the choccies - hooray.