I am all a fluster today as I had lost 2 Christmas presents and have spent hours searching for them. I have found one, and another I didn't know I had misplaced. I have had to admit defeat on the other and order it again - fingers crossed it will arrive tomorrow. I wouldn't mind but I have a present cupboard and the majority of gifts are immediately placed in the cupboard so I know where they are - Grrrrrrr.
Things making me happy, on my last happy post before Christmas;
1) Finishing a scarf for my Friend S for her advent box. It went so wrong and I couldn't face frogging it - so I changed the design slightly and she says she loves it so all is well. S can you take a photo please, I was so eager to get it into the post I forgot to do so.
2) Starting to wrap presents - I love wrapping presents. From the choosing the wrapping paper, ribbons, to the wrapping. I LOVE IT. Well except round gifts- I don't love them!!!!!
3) Walking Anni with Dad. Mum had friends for lunch so he escaped for an hour. Not only does Anni love my Dad, but I also love spending time with him one on one. My Mum and I sometimes go shopping and have lunch together, but I don't often get time with my Dad.
4) Having the friends I have. You all rock - well to be fair only about 4 of them read this blog, but you 4 rock, as do the rest of them. I am truly lucky to have them in my life and I hope to have them with me for a long time to come.
5) My Hubby. You are annoying but I love you and you make me happy.
and just in case I don't post much next week, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2015.