Sunday 21 December 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

I am all a fluster today as I had lost 2 Christmas presents and have spent hours searching for them.  I have found one, and another I didn't know I had misplaced.  I have had to admit defeat on the other and order it again - fingers crossed it will arrive tomorrow.  I wouldn't mind but I have a present cupboard and the majority of gifts are immediately placed in the cupboard so I know where they are - Grrrrrrr.


Things making me happy, on my last happy post before Christmas;

1) Finishing a scarf for my Friend S for her advent box.  It went so wrong and I couldn't face frogging it - so I changed the design slightly and she says she loves it so all is well.  S can you take a photo please, I was so eager to get it into the post I forgot to do so.

2) Starting to wrap presents - I love wrapping presents.  From the choosing the wrapping paper, ribbons, to the wrapping.  I LOVE IT.  Well except round gifts- I don't love them!!!!!

3) Walking Anni with Dad.  Mum had friends for lunch so he escaped for an hour.  Not only does Anni love my Dad, but I also love spending time with him one on one.  My Mum and I sometimes go shopping and have lunch together, but I don't often get time with my Dad.

4) Having the friends I have. You all rock - well to be fair only about 4 of them read this blog, but you 4 rock, as do the rest of them.  I am truly lucky to have them in my life and I hope to have them with me for a long time to come.

5) My Hubby.  You are annoying but I love you and you make me happy.

and just in case I don't post much next week, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2015.



1 comment:

  1. I hate wrapping presents, in fact, I have to confess that I leave the majority of the wrapping to Mick as he's so good at it, yes, even round ones. Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2015 to you and yours too.

    ReplyDelete