Making me smile over the past week;
1) De-cluttering. The Charity Shop was very happy to receive these board games this week. I couldn't believe the smile on the lady's face when we walked in with the games below. I need to de-clutter so we can get the house on the market. I am such a hoarder unfortunately!
2) Knitting. This is the new lap blanket for Hubby which I started a week ago. Maybe this explains where my week has gone to.............. am happy with it so far and I think Hubby will be happy when he can wrap up in this when in his wheelie.
3) Baking. I resisted and resisted and then randomly bought some double cream and didn't know what to do with it. So I made a Victoria Sponge and also melted some chocolate and added mini marshmallows and rice krispies and made little chocolatey things to put on top. Not sure which Hubby enjoyed more - the cake or the chocolatey things!!!!
4) Christening one of D's Christmas presents. My friend L picked these up in New York when she had her Birthday trip last year. Can you tell what it is? It's a giant ice sphere. Kept my Bacardi cold for a long time........... think that gift is a stayer!
5) Seeing a surprise rainbow on my walk home from seeing the In-laws. Can you see it? I was tempted to go and find the end of it - but it was WAY too cold.