Making me happy this week;
1) The huffing at me at 3am this morning. It's a sign of her at her upmost happiest EVER. She picks up one her toys (usually Babbit) and walks backwards and forwards past you rubbing her sides against you and huffing. She's not done it for a while, so it was lovely to see (not so great was her whining for an hour after I went out - still it wasn't me it was driving crazy!!!)
2) The light up ears if nothing else!!!! Well when on a hen do you have to join in - I don't think there are many photos of me in my ears - shame that.
3) Blue skies and sunshine - no photo needed. It just makes me feel happier.
4) First week of taxi-ing (is that a word?) has gone brilliantly. No more worrying about what would happen if he got stuck in traffic and got too tired to travel the rest of the way home. Hopefully we'll get told how to claim the money back this week :-)
5) Hayfever- or lack of it. I remember last year I suffered from about March to September and felt dreadful most of the time. Not only have I found a cheaper brand of tablets, I only started suffering a week ago, and even then, nothing compared to last year. Last year, I was often breathless by bedtime and so tired all the time. This year, I've had a few hours of discomfort. It makes me happy that I feel so much better this year.
How's your week been?