Sunday 13 July 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

Making me happy this week;


1) Walking with Anni B.  Oh how she loves her water.  I wished we lived somewhere (warm and)  deep enough that I could go swimming and see if she would follow me.  She does swim and seems to love it, but is hesitant at the point where she can no longer stand on the bottom.  Once she's off she's very happy but getting over that point of no longer running takes her a little while.





2)  Sitting outside eating lunch - twice in 1 week!!!!  Monday at Shipley Glen and Thursday in Leeds meeting a friend.  Shame I only burnt the one arm........

3) Making cake - is that ever a bad thing???????

4) Date night with H.  We watched "The Sweeney" - not my cup of tea really but he seemed to enjoy it.


5)  Finally getting hold of a copy of "The Rosie Project" from the library.  I have waited ages for a copy and it was well worth the wait.  Have you read it????

NB Need to carry camera with me more often!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment