Putting a smile on my face has been;
1) A successful trip to New York with my Hubby and our friend N. A major shout out to BA (and their sale), nothing was too much trouble to help Hubby.
2) Tulips. Tulips were everywhere in New York. These were taken in a park near the Brooklyn Bridge. The colours just make me smile.
3) Central Park. It was lovely in Central Park, despite Hubby loosing his bag and it being a little chilly in the morning.
4) Ooh I can't remember the last time I had some of these. Oh how I have missed you!!!!
5) Anni has to be in my list. It does feel weird when she's not around. To be fair, (Sorry Anni) I didn't think of her much whilst in New York but I was very happy to go and pick her up.
A post on our trip to New York will be coming soon.