Can you become addicted to a tv programme? You don't need to answer that one. Oh, yes you can. When Hubby dislocated his knee earlier this year and was off of work recovering, I downloaded series 3-9 of "Grey's Anatomy" and I was addicted. I HAD to sit and watch multiple episodes as often as possible, now I am not as bothered. Not sure whether the lack of episodes to watch has anything to do with this. I am now addicted to "Bones" - shush Hubby isn't as bothered and is in fact sleeping as I watch! Anyway, I digress.
Making me happy;
1) Baking. Cake for tea and cake for when G visits tomorrow.
2) Getting money back to put towards a holiday.
3) Buying a new coat - I've been searching for the perfect coat for over a year now!!!! I no longer need to go out in my dog walking coat - woohoo!
4) Starting a Christmas present for little L (photo to be taken in daylight).
5) Having a very quiet week - lovely. Next week is very busy - do you have that. Weeks that are either stupidly busy or very, very quiet. I like both of them as I don't think you can enjoy the quiet times if you don't have the busy times. I think my next quiet time is about a month away - I must book a Pyjama day!!!