Hello. What have you been up to lately?
Making me happy this past week;
1) Organising a new Estate agent to come down and actually give us a valuation. God, how expensive is it to sell a house these days?!? Wow - but I feel confident that they will work for their money - watch this space to see if I am too naive........ but I feel hopeful that it will work this time.
2) Ringing someone to come and redecorate the scary teddy bedroom (so named as when we moved it it was painted with scary teddies). We never redecorated as we assumed we'd have children and would choose decorations then! He is also pricing up painting the attic room and tidying up the bathroom. Fingers crossed he'll be a decent bloke with an ok quote (pleeeeease).
3) Happy mail. I love letters. I made a new penpal this week and can't wait to get to know her properly. Don't you just love happy mail.
4) Tidying the house for the EA - it looked lovely but how can it get so messy so quickly - it wasn't me.............
5) Downton Abbey starting again tonight - oh how I have waited for you.