I lost my blogging mojo a little there but hopefully as we make plans to move forward my head will be in a better (ie more organized) place.
Making me happy this past week are;
1) My friend N. She ran her first Great North Run today - and in under 2 hours. She is running to raise money for Martin House, a children's hospice in Yorkshire. I am really proud of her. She wanted to run, she runs and she raises money.
2) N's Birthday celebrations in Leeds. We shopped, we ate, we drank (a little ish) and had a right laugh. We then met up with another friend and stayed out later - on a school night too :-) Photos taken at lunchtime - I'll spare you the later ones.
|D & Super N|
|Super N and I|
3) Organising an estate agent to come down and value the house. This time next week we should know how much it is worth and what our next move is. I am still fearful of this as I haven't seen anything else to buy which worries me a lot. I wish I had a magic wand to wave :-) Still we are moving forward so that is a good thing.
4) Finishing M's baby blanket. M is expecting a little girl in November and I just have to sew in the ends for the border and all done. (I'll try and upload a photo tomorrow so I can take it in daylight).
5) My new pj bottoms - what do you mean I am 41!!!!!!!!
All 3 pairs are from the same shop, they are all the same size. However, the shaun the sheep are uber comfy, the birdcage ones feel massive (& may yet go back) and the Minion ones are a tiny bit tight, but i love them so they are staying. I hate clothes shopping at the best of times - how can they be so differently sized?????? The really good bit is they are all 14-16 and I haven't fitted in that size for ages :-)