Hello, Miss me???? Ah, go on admit you did :-)
I haven't been in my bloggy world lately. Way too busy decluttering and tidying up. Boy am I tired - I doubt I have ever felt so urgh.
Anyway, making me happy this week (in no particular order);
1) Walking Anni in the woods. She still LOVES it and I love watching her running round like a loon with no fear. Today we spent a while chasing sticks through the stream.
2) My Mum and Dad working their socks off helping us declutter. They have been real stars in helping. H's Dad also did a fab session of sorting out the cellar and H's Mum was fab helping skip things.
3) Having a decluttered house -who knew it would feel so lovely - be quiet Mum!
4) Finding a new meal I LOVE by using up left overs. I think G enjoyed it when she visited too. I have orders to make it for H this week too.
5) Watching H weeding today. I know that sounds odd but he's not great in stopping before his is overtired and his MS kicks in, and I am bad in trying to stop him completely. Today, he weeded and I let him. That is an achievement, trust me :-)