It is Sunday and I have photos this week!
Making me happy this week;
1) Having a visitor on Saturday night. Anni kept asking to go and we were getting grumpy with her. Then I stood outside with her and saw something move. It was so gorgeous and Anni after barking once asking to play left it alone.
2) Saying goodbye to the scary teddy bedroom - this no longer exists. No after shot yet as boxes fill this bedroom. The attic was finished today so all the boxes can go back and the bedroom can be a bedroom again.
3) Arranging to view another bungalow this week. This one is also in budget, about 8 doors up from the last one but much bigger so I wouldn't have to get rid of as much junk :-) It also is future proof so if H's MS gets much worse then there is room to covert the utility room into a wet room.
4) Meeting me friend S for tea. We had a hot choccie, a good catch up and a lovely meal at Jamie's in Leeds. You can't beat a proper catch up. Unfortunately it takes me sooooo long to get home from Leeds on a night - we left Jamie's at 7.35 and I walked in the door at 9.23. I only live in the next town to Leeds, makes me so irritated. At least I remember my book this time.
5) Starting the crochet blanket for my M-I-L for Christmas. No photos as I am not sure whether she reads this blog or not. I am liking my choice of colours this time.