Edited: I did write this on Sunday and planned on adding photos on Monday BUT the joys of decorating, moving a bedroom in and out of a room has thrown me totally these days. So I am eventually posting without the photos - sorry.
Evening, it is Sunday evening but I intend to post this tomorrow when I can download the photos I have.
Making me happy this week:
1) The scary teddy bedroom is no more - well it is nearly no more, as they are still peeping through the new paint but they are definitely on their way out. When we moved here nearly 18 years ago we didn't bother decorating the spare bedroom as we thought we'd have children and we'd want to decorate then. Sadly it has never happened and as we hardly use the room we have just left it. Now that we want to move the (nice) Estate Agent (EA) mentioned we should tone it down so we are.
2) Mum and Dad coming home from their hols to Cyprus. Shush don't tell them but I do miss them both when they travel.
3) Seeing Anni's reaction when Mum and Dad came back from their holidays. She does love my Dad (& my Mum) but she REALLY loves my Dad. Oh was she happy when they walked through the door. Indeed, about 20 mins before they got here, she got up and stared out of the window until they got out of the car - how do dogs know?
4) Finishing and posting the baby blanket for D's other cousin, who is expecting a girl in Nov. I am still not sure about the colours I used but i did learn an important lesson. Buy the colours you want at the same time, no adding on - that way you'll decide half way through that you are not sure about your choices.........
5) A day out with G in Leeds. We had decided to explore places we had never seen but then I had to buy a new iron and jumper and the day got away from us but I hope we can re-plan our visit another day.